Henry HE887HS042 Coating Roof Silicone Wht.90gby Henry
- 100% waterproof
- Rain-safe in 15 min
- Save energy by reflecting heat
- Excellent adhesion and flexibility
- Permanent ponding water resistant
- Superior UV resistance and weathering characteristics
- VOC compliant, solvent-free
- Mold and mildew-resistant
- Chemically bonds with roof substrate as it cures
Henry 887 Tropi-Cool? (r) 100% silicone white roof coating is a premium, 100% silicone, moisture-cure coating designed to reflect the sun's heat and UV rays as well as protect many types of roofs. While suitable for use in all climates, the 100% silicone chemistry is especially suited for extreme tropical environments, which are exposed to some of the hottest and wettest weather with intense UV exposure. It is specially designed to maintain maximum reflectivity of heat and UV rays as it ages. Its moisture-cure chemistry creates a very aggressive chemical bond with the roof, which provides permanent ponding water resistance, extreme durability and superior capabilities of sealing and protection.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching & Repair ProductsRoof Coating
- Shipping Weight
- 11.88 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).