Henkel GE MAWD410CG GE Max Shield Sealant, Cool Gray, 24 Hr Curing, 40 to 100 Deg F, 10.1 Ounce Cartrid (Case of 12)by Henkel GE
- Best-in-class performance
- Excellent Class 35 flexibility
- 100% waterproof
- Lifetime mold-free product protection
- Stretches over 800%
- Seals up to 3 in gaps
- 45 min paint-ready
- Easy water clean-up
Max shield all-weather sealant is a premium, advanced polymer acrylic latex sealant ideal for paint projects that may be exposed to severe weather or harsh environments. this sealant can stretch 800%, helping protect areas prone to movement, such as the natural expansion and contraction due to temperature. formulated with tri-shield protection, this sealant fills gaps up to 3 in wide, is 100% waterproof, offers excellent adhesion and flexibility and has lifetime mold-free product protection. adheres to common building materials including most metals, woods, aluminum, composites, brick, stone, stucco, masonry, cement board, glass, porcelain, ceramic tile, drywall, plaster, vinyl siding, pvc, fiberglass and painted surfaces.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorCaulking & SealantsVinyl Acrylic & Latex Caulk & Sealant Graytones
- Shipping Weight
- 12.22 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.