Hammers & Striking Tools
Hammer Safety Tips
- Do not strike a hardened steel surface, concrete or stone with a steel claw hammer. Metal chips can result in injury to the user or any bystanders.
- Never use a hammer with a loose, cracked or broken handleâ€”replace the handle.
- Never use a hammer with a chipped, cracked or mushroomed face.
- Discard hammers with cracked claws or eye sections.
- Do not use the hammer handle for striking, and never use it as a pry barâ€”this could cause the handle to split.
- Always strike the surface squarelyâ€”avoid making glancing blows.
- Always wear safety goggles when hammering any object.
- Never strike a hammer with or against another hammer.
- Always use a hammer of the right size and weight for the job.
Ball Pein & Cross
Brick Hammers &
Curved Claw Hammers
Dead Blow Hammers
Drywall Hammers &
Hammers & Hand
Mallets & Soft Face
Ripping & Framing
Sledge Hammers &
Long Handle Sledge