Staple & Brad Guns Dual Use
- In addition to staples, this tool shoots a variety of brad nails with a one-hand lever operation.
- Good for a variety of jobs requiring material to be held with one hand and fastened with the other, such as cedar planking in closets, installing thin trim moulding, etc.
- Some newer designs feature a handle that is squeezed toward the front instead of the rear, making it easier to use and control.
Staplers Safety Tips:
- When using a staple gun, make sure you are using the right size staples for the material you are stapling. Also, be sure to double check which portion the staples eject from before using. The correct end should be properly marked on the tool.
- When using a hammer tacker or any other stapler, make sure the spring clip is securely fastened to avoid it shooting out of the back of the tool in use.
- Never shoot staples into the air; always shoot staples into a work piece.
- Always wear safety glasses.
- Be sure to keep any staple gun clean to avoid the staples getting clogged. Periodically take a pipe cleaner and thoroughly clean the track where the spring holder is located
A staple gun is a useful tool for many different types of professionals, from roofing contractors to upholsterers. We carry a wide variety of the different types of staples in various lengths to accommodate the needs of our professional customers.