Halo MSLED300 Floodlight Solar 2 LED Motion Blackby Halo
- No wiring needed, integrated solar panel for hassle-free installation
- Integrated battery pack provides 60 mins run time on a full charge
- Internal timer turns light off after 1 min of inactivity
- Auto 1 min fixed time setting
- Easy installation with mounting bracket for portable or emergency use
- Integral polycrystalline solar panel, no wiring necessary
- Installs easily with no wiring needed
- Motion sensor turns light ON automatically at night when motion is detected
- Limitless supply of renewable energy
Led work lights, two leds - solar powered, rechargeable, motion activated, color = black. Durable weather resistant plastic construction. Built in solar panel, fixture is motion activated at night. No wiring necessary, mounts almost anywhere. Equipped with a photocell, turns on only at night. Up to 23 feet range in a 100 degree arc. Includes light fixture, mounting plate, (2) fixture mounting screws, (2) plastic plugs, (2) keys, (1) key chain and (3) AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (installed). Allow solar panel to receive four full days of sunlight with the switch in the off position before turni ng fixture on, or to auto mode to give the batteries a full charge.
The MSLED300 solar powered LED solution provides light anywhere you need it, without the need for wiring or expensive batteries. Delivering 300 Lumens at a full charge, this fixture can be used in a multitude of outdoor applications and can be installed in seconds. Designed for convenience, the snap-in mounting tab allows for portable use, while the integrated 120 deg motion sensor automatically turns the light on whenever motion is detected. Solar powered LED wedge light. Motion sensor detects motion 120 degrees up to 25 feet. Provides up to 300 lumens, equivalent to 40W incandescent. Integrated Li-ion batteries provide up to 60 minutes run time. Easy installation with mounting bracket for po rtable / emergency use. Integral polycrystalline solar panel, no wiring necessary. Auto 1 minute fixed time setting. Allow solar panel to receive four full days of sunlight with the switch in the off position before turning fixture on, or to auto mode to give the batteries a full charge.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsOutdoor LightingSecurity Flood Lighting
Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsOutdoor LightingMotion Controlled Lighting
- Shipping Weight
- 1.69 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.