Halo H7RT 6 Inch Non Ic Remodel Housingby Halo
- NM cable pryouts and conduit knockouts in junction box
- Housing will slip through 5-1/2 in ceiling opening, integral flange secures fixture against ceiling
- Halo name embossed on housing
- Rigid socket plate adjusts and locks without tools for various lamp sizes
- Three quick-connect connectors eliminate need for separate wire nuts - simply strip supply wires and push in
- Four remodel clips secure housing and accommodates 1/2 and 5/8 in ceiling material
- Porcelain socket with nickel-plated brass screw shell
- Self-resetting thermal protector deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or misapplied insulation
Recessed light fixtures non-ic remodel housing"halo" 6 inches downlight Can be installed below the ceiling. For installations in non-insulated ceilings or where insulation can be kept 3 inches from housing. Integral thermal protector guards against misuse of insulation materials and improper lamping. Adjustable socket bracket allow s the use of different lamp types and sizes as well as proper and consistent lamp positing. Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has seven 1/2 inches knockouts and four Romex knockouts with integral strain relief. Installation: 7- 1/2 inches he ight allows use in 2 x 8 joist construction. Four remodel clips secure housing and accommodate ceiling thickness from 3/8 inches to 5/8 inches. Requires ceiling opening per template. Listings: UL Damp Locations. UL Feed Through. CSA Certified. IP Rated.
- Product Class
- Recess Housings
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsRecessed LightingRecess Housings
- Shipping Weight
- 2.74 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.