Halo H7RICT Recessed Light Fixtures Ic Remodel Housing 6 Inch Downlightby Halo
- Die-formed housing
- Remodel springs accommodate 1/2 in and 5/8 in ceiling material
- NM cable pryouts and conduit knockouts in junction box
- Housing will slip through 5-1/2 in ceiling opening, integral flange secures fixture against ceiling
- Halo name embossed on housing
- Rigid socket plate adjusts and locks without tools for various lamp sizes
- Seven conduit knockouts are uniform 1/2 in size with true pryout slot
- Three quick-connect connectors eliminate need for separate wire nuts - simply strip supply wires and push in
The h7 family of recessed housings are the standard in the industry for both commercial and residential applications. the wide variety of trims available allows a number of different lighting effects to be created with one basic housing. the h7rict is designed for installations where the housing will be in direct contact with insulation. h7rict may be converted into air-tite (tm) installation when used with air-tite (tm) trims.
- Product Class
- Recessed Light Fixtures
- Part Number
- 662400164845, 662400600718
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsRecessed LightingRecess Housings
- Shipping Weight
- 2.31 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.