Greenlee GT-16 Tester, 5 to 1000 V, Led Display, Functions: Voltageby Greenlee
- Adjustable to safely detect power and low voltage
- Safely detects AC voltage without touching the bare conductor
- Adjustable for use on power wiring plus lighting, thermostats and other low voltage circuits
- Finds breaks in wires
- Identifies hot and neutral conductors
- Low battery indicator alerts users when the battery is nearing end of charge
Voltage testers non-contact adjustable Pen size, fits into pocket or tool pouch. Detects power and voltage without touching the bare conductor. For use on power wiring plus lighting, thermostats and other low voltage circuits. Use to detect voltage in outlets, fixtures, wires and cables. Finds breaks in wires. Identifies hot and neutral conductors. Low battery indication. Voltage detection: AC 5-1000 volts. Frequency: 50-500Hz. Measurement category CAT IV, 1000 volts. Includes two 1.5 volt AAA batteries.
- Product Type
- Voltage Testers
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical Tools & TestersElectrical Testers & Multi Meters
- Shipping Weight
- 3.73 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.