Greenlee 60A-1 Auger Drill Bit, 1 in Dia, 4-1/2 in Oal, 1-Flute, 1/4 in Dia Shank, Hex Shankby Greenlee
- Unique cutting edge design for fast and smooth cutting action
- Shorter than the top competitor's bit for better access to tight spaces between studs and joists
- Over center single flute design for cleaner holes and less splintering
- Ideal for drilling 2 in and 4 in joists
- Augers have self-feeding screw point that draws bit through all wood types with less operator fatigue
- Eliminates the need for special tools such as expensive right angle drills or multiple steps to cut the hole to size
- 1/4 in hex quick-change design for fast and easy use in all drill types
- Clearly marked with bit diameter and catalog number on shank for easy identification
Auger bits shorty quick change design size dia 1 inch Shorter for better access to tight spaces between studs and joists, will drill 2 feet and 4 feet joists. Self-feeding screw point draws bit through all wood types. Replaces special tools such as right angle drills and eliminates multiple steps to cut the hole to size. Overall length 4.5 inches (144mm) weight.3 lb. (118g). 1/4 inches hex. Over center single flute design for cleaner holes and less splintering. Marked with bit diameter and catalog number on shank for easy identification. Not for use in wood with nails.
- Product Type
- Electricians Specialty Bits
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical Tools & TestersElectricians Specialty Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 3.84 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.