Green Leaf GLP300C C Series Cam Lever Coupling, 3 in, Female X Hose Shank, Polypropylene, Blackby Green Leaf
- Patent locking arms to reduce possibility of unintentional opening of cam levers during use
- Glass filled polypropylene
- 3 in and 4 in maximum operating pressure 75 psi at 70 deg F
- EPDM gaskets
Made in the usa, the gator lock coupling by green leaf? (r) is available in different sizes ranging from 1/2 to 3 in and in eight universal configurations of fittings involving male adapter, female adapter, hose shank, plug, cap and many npt thread variations. the gator lock coupling which is a patented positive locking system to keep the arms from unintentionally coming open from pump or transport vibration is a popular fitting because of this safety feature. green leaf's gator lock is a reliable way of connecting and disconnecting equipment that transfers fluid like sprayers, pumps, hoses and many other applications. the polypropylene gator lock couplings are made in the usa. green leaf's injection molded plastic gator lock fittings are manufactured in sizes ranging from 1/2 to 3 in and are available in eight different universal configurations. with a positive locking system, the gator lock is a simple and reliable way of connecting and disconnecting equipment that transfers fluid.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Farm, Ranch, Pet & AnimalAgricultural Sprayers & Fluid SuppliesAgricultural Fluid Cam Lock Couplings
- Shipping Weight
- 1.45 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.