Grabber DMP100-10 Galvanized Powder Coated Hidden Deckbracket Kitby Grabber
- No metal shine between the deck boards
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- Powder Coatings natural wood color blends with the understructure of balconies
- Spray painting the top of the brackets is eliminated
Deck fastening system hidden - acq compliant powder coated"grabber" red box consumer pack box of 10 System eliminates the damage to deck boards by hiding all fasteners beneath deckboards. Holds boards tight to eliminate any surface penetration. No moisture can enter deckboards or joists and cause nail penetration. No moisture can enter deckboards or joi sts and cause nail or screw pop-ups or deck rot. No stains or splinters form around fastener holes. Corrosion resistance. Powder coating's natural wood color blends with the understructure of balconies. For: 3/4 inches thick boards, composites less than 1- 1/8 inches, and any hollowcore composites. Consumer pack includes: 10 brackets, (120) 10 x 1 inch deck board screws, (110) 8 x 1 inch joist screws, and a pro bit tip.
- Product Type
- Deck Brackets
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Building MaterialsBuilding Exterior HardwareDeck Brackets & Deck Hardware
- Shipping Weight
- 6.60 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.