General Tools 87 Automatic Center Punchesby General Tools
- General's automatic center punches offer a precise way to punch center holes for drilling in layout work
- Single-handed operation with stored energy design eliminates the need for striking the punch with a hammer
- Spring tension cap can be adjusted for light to heavy strokes
- Punch depth can be set for repetitive work
- Pencil slim design with pocket clip
- Lightweight aluminum body with long wearing alloy steel parts
- Hardened steel point
- Ideal for machinists and automotive repair professionals
Center punches automatic. 8.6 inches length. Provides accurate center punches without drill bit traveling, one handed operation, no hammer needed; spring tension impact adjustments for working with lighter materials, replaceable hardened steel point, and black oxide finish preventing rust.
- Product Type
- Center Punches
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsAwls, Punches, & Centering ToolsCenter Punches
- Shipping Weight
- 1.76 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.