General Tools 843/1 Pencil Compass And Scriberby General Tools
- Hardened steel pin in brass-plated frame improves rigidity
- Positive wing nut adjustment
Made from brass-plated steel with a hardened-steel pin. The compass has a jaw capacity of 8 inches in diameter and a full-length, hardened steel pin for scribing and stability. Wing nut adjustment up to 8 inches. Used for marking contours and circles. Pencil not included.
- Product Type
- Scribing Tools
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMarking ToolsScribing Tools
- Shipping Weight
- 3.84 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.