General Tools 8071 Ratchet Offset Screwdriver Setby General Tools
- Rotation of the plated-steel drive can be reversed instantly and adjusted for left- or right-handed use
- Blades are made of hardened, tempered steel
Offset screwdriver set, ratchet 5-piece, 4 inches length. Made from steel with nickel plating. Ratchet screwdriver set, for reaching inaccessible screws where leverage is desired, ratchet driver is plated steel & instantly adjusts for right- or left hand use, has hardened tempered steel bits, 5 piece set includes: 1/4 inches & 3/8 inches straight blades, no. 1 & no. 2 crosspoint blades & handle, conforms to government specifications ggg-s-1408.
- Product Type
- Offset Screwdrivers
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsScrewdriversOffset & Offset Ratcheting Screwdrivers
- Shipping Weight
- 3.84 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.