General Tools 806 Jiffy Series Self-Center Punch, 3/8 in Tip, 2-1/2 in L, Steelby General Tools
- Countersunk end ensures starting hole is centered in hardware screw hole
- Centering punch is ideal for quickly starting screw holes when attaching countersunk hardware
Center punches" jiffy". 2 1/2 inch length. Hardened steel pin, knurled body provides no slip grip, auto centering, and countersunk end. Used for creating starter screw holes.
- Product Type
- Center Punches
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsAwls, Punches, & Centering ToolsCenter Punches
- Shipping Weight
- 2.40 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.