General Tools 77 Center Punch, 5/8 in Tip, 5 in L, Aluminumby General Tools
- General's automatic center punches offer a precise way to punch center holes for drilling in layout work
- One-handed spring impact operation, no hammer needed
- Spring tension adjusts for light or heavy markings
- Ball bearing action
- Lightweight aluminum body with knurled finger grip and durable alloy steel parts
- Hardened steel point
- Ideal for machinists and automotive repair professionals
Center punches automatic. 5 inch length. Lightweight aluminum body with alloy steel internal components, provides accurate center punches without drill bit traveling, one handed operation, no hammer needed, spring tension impact adjustments for working with lighter materials.
- Product Type
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsAwls, Punches, & Centering ToolsNail Setting & Countersink Tools
- Shipping Weight
- 2.78 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.