General Tools 73 Punch Plier, 0.81 in Oal, Steel Bodyby General Tools
- Novel compound-joint design requires less effort than other hole punches
- Spring tension, self-opening revolving punch
- Cushioned grip handle for improved comfort
For punching round holes in leather, plastic, rubber, canvas, cardboard and similar materials; special compound joint design requires less effort than other punch pliers; spring tension, self-opening revolving punch; six tapered, hollow, hardened steel, non-clogging punches; plastic grips for comfort and control. punch sizes: 5/64 in, 3/32 in, 7/64 in, 1/8 in, 5/32 in and 3/16 in.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsPliersPunch Pliers
- Shipping Weight
- 13.44 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.