General Tools 70211 Driver T-Handle Bit Ratchetingby General Tools
- To drive a screw at double speed, hold the collar and alternately turn the handle clockwise and counter-clockwise
- Slider switch reverses direction
- Screwdriver with T-handle has a patented mechanism that drives screws twice as fast as an ordinary ratcheting screwdriver
Drives screws twice as fast and increased torque from T-handle design. To achieve double efficiency, simply hold the collar and rotate the handle clockwise and counter clockwise. Convenient slider switch reverses direction. Includes (20) 4 mm precision bits. Drives screws twice as fast and increased torque from T-handle design; to achieve double efficiency, simply hold the collar and rotate the handel clockwise and counter clockwise; convient slider switch reverses direction; includes (20) 4mm Precision bits.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsScrewdriversRatcheting Screwdrivers
- Shipping Weight
- 9.60 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.