General Tools 690 10 Piece Mini Screwdriver Setby General Tools
- Patented, ergonomically designed handle for rotation, greater comfort and control
- Plated alloy steel blades ensure a long life
- Hardened tips and shafts ensure a maximum workload
- Three different blade configurations with color-coded large swivel heads
- Overall screwdriver length is 4-5/8 in
- Blade length is 1-1/2 in
GENERAL Tools precision screwdrivers feature a full range of top selling screwdrivers made to exceed ANSI specifications. The screwdrivers have been engineered with four handle sizes matched to tip torque requirements to minimize over torquing fasteners. Long lasting alloy steel blades in three popular blade styles, Slotted, Phillips and Torx. Used for computer and electronics repair, or any other application where space is limited. Ergonomically designed handle with color coded swivel caps. Includes: 3/6 4", 1/16", 5/64" and 3/32" Slotted, #000, #00 and #0 Phillips, T6, T7 and T8 Torx; blade length is 1-1/2".
- Product Type
- Screwdriver Sets
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsScrewdriversScrewdriver Sets
- Shipping Weight
- 1.45 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.