General Tools #4 7/8 Inch To 4 Inch Circle Hole Cutterby General Tools
- Durable body of heat-treated tool steel
- Adjustable to various diameters by the included hex wrench
- Only safe to use with drill press running at less than 500 rpm
Circle cutters high speed steel shank 3/8 inch. The high speed steel cutting blade adjusts to accommodate the thickness of your material and is easily replaceable. Body constructed from heat treated tool steel; cuts circles from 7/8 inch to 4 inch in diameter. All adjustments can be made with hex wrench, included. For use on a drill press only; replaceable cutting blade and 1/4 inch pilot drill [replacement blade #4/5]. Used in applications such as cutting through most materials, including wood, composite, sheet metal and more.
- Product Type
- Circle Cutters
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Holesaws, Jigs, Accessories, & Plug CuttersCircle Cutters & Adjustable Dial Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 8.00 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.