General Tools 29 Angle Protractor With Locknut
- Buy 6 for $6.00 each and save 24%
- Four-piece sturdy design with brass lock nut
- using this plastic protractor, you can transfer odd angles to your miter saw
- Fine black graduations from 0 to 180 deg in opposite directions
- Protractor/angle finder is ideal for construction jobs, cabinet making and fine carpentry, where a standard protractor or T-bevel will not fit
- This plastic protractor/angle finder measures inside, outside and slope angles
A practical tool for measuring and duplicating difficult angles where a standard protractor or t-bevel cannot fit. The protractor works on outside, inside and sloped angles from 0 to 165 degrees. The four-piece design adds additional versatility for measuring particularly difficult angles. Fine black graduations from 0 degree to 80 degrees in opposite directions. Brass lock nut.