General Tools 130 T Handle Reamerby General Tools
- Enlarges holes ideal for when a drill could cause cracking in material
- Luthier/guitar tool enlarges bridge pin holes, headstocks, holes for tuners and volume/tone knobs
- T-handle provides leverage for easier reaming with greater control and easier turning
- Removes burrs from wood, cut pipe, tubing and conduit as well as inside deburring edge tool with capacity of 1/8 to 1/2 in
- Enlarge and countersink holes in sheet metal, plastic and other materials with little effort
- Made of hardened and tempered steel with precision ground cutting edges
- For removing burrs from steel, brass, aluminum, plastic, wood and wallboard
Reamers t-handle cap. 1/8 inches to 1/2 For removing burrs from cut pipe, tubing and conduit. Used for enlarging and countersinking holes in sheet metal, plastic and other materials. Made of hardened and tempered tool steel with precision ground cutting edges. T-handle provides extra leverage.
- Product Type
- Faucet Reamers
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsPlumbing ToolsFaucet & Seat Removers & Reamers
- Shipping Weight
- 1.78 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.