GE Electrical TL240RCU Powermark 40 Amp Surface Mount Load Centerby GE Electrical
- 100% rated split neutral on each side
- All neutral holes are rated for 14 - 4 AWG wire
- Combination slotted/Robertson screws speed wiring
- Full length neutrals are easier to wire, reducing installation time and cost
- Minimum 100% neutral terminations
- One piece interior removes and reinstalls easily
- Single phase, 3-wire, 120/240 VAC
- Sturdy copper bus and galvanized box increase durability and reliability
Main lug loadcenters nema 3r - top feed outdoor/rainproof"powermark gold" 7-1/4 inches width x 10 inches height x 3-31/4 inches depth amp rating=40 box style=r1a r1a= Single-phase, three-wire, 120/240 volt AC. One-piece interior removes and reinstalls easily. Full-length neutrals are easier to wire, reducing installation time and cost. 100 percent neutral terminations. Sturdy copper bus and galvanized box increase dura bility and reliability. Combination slotted/Robertson screws speed wiring. All holes are rated for 14-4 wire. 100 per cent rated split neutral on each side. Load centers accept Q Line circuit breakers, including GE 1/2 inches THQP. (2) 1 inch or (4) 1/2 inches spaces; 2 2,000 AIC. 7- 1/4 inches x 10 inches x 3- 31/4 inches.
- 40 Amp
- Product Type
- Load Centers
- Part Number
- 783164396744, 783164275483
- Related Departments
- Electrical & LightingCircuit Breakers & Panel BoxesGeneral Electric Distribution Q, QP, THQP, THQL
- Shipping Weight
- 6.82 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.