GE Electrical THQP230 Q Line 1/2 30 Amp 2 Pole Circuit Breakerby GE Electrical
- Tin-plated copper stabs create a reliable, permanent and corrosion-resistant connections
- Calibration screw is cemented to prevent shifting
- Case made of heat-resistant thermoset for stability and structural integrity
- Trips to the center position
Copper-to-copper connections, calibrated for optimum trip performance, heat-resistant thermoset cases and covers, cemented calibration screw. nearly identical to type thql with the same design and performance, yet only taking up 1/2 the space. 1/2 in per pole. ul listed, hacr rated. 15 to 25 a 14 to 8 cu or 12 to 8 al awg wire, 30 to 50 a 8 to 4 cu or 8 to 2 al awg wire. 3-9/32 in h x 1/2 in w x 2-3/8 in d. 120/240 v, 10,000 air.
- 30 Amp 240 Volt
- Product Type
- Double Pole Circuit Breakers
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsCircuit Breakers & Panel BoxesTHQP Type Breakers for General Electric
- Shipping Weight
- 6.56 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.