GE Electrical THQP120 Q Line 1/2 20 Amp 2 Pole Circuit Breakerby GE Electrical
- Calibration screw is cemented to prevent shifting
- Case made of heat-resistant thermoset for stability and structural integrity
- Tin-plated copper stabs create a reliable, permanent and corrosion-resistant connections
- Trips to the center position
Circuit breakers plug-in - single pole - type thqp factory installed lugs"q line" 1/2 inches per pole amp rating=20 Copper-to-copper connections, calibrated for optimum trip performance, heat resistant thermoset cases and covers, cemented calibration screw. Nearly identical to Type THQL with the same design and performance, yet only taking up 1/2 the space, 1/2 inches per p ole. UL Listed, HACR rated. 15 and 20 amp SWD, switching duty rated, suitable for 120 volt fluorescent lighting loads. 15 to 25 amp #14 - 8 Cu or #12 - 8 Al AWG wire, 30 to 50 amp #8 - 4 Cu or #8 - 2 Al AWG wire. 3- 9/32 inches height x 1/2 inches width x 2- 3/8 inches depth. 120/240 volt; 10,000 AIR.
- 20 Amp 120 Volt
- Product Type
- Circuit Breakers
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical & LightingCircuit Breakers & Panel BoxesTHQP Type Breakers for General Electric
- Shipping Weight
- 4.00 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.