GE Electrical THQL2130 Q Line 2 Inch 30 Amp Interchangeable Breakerby GE Electrical
- Tin-plated copper stabs create a reliable, permanent and corrosion-resistant connections
- Calibration screw is cemented to prevent shifting
- Case is made of heat-resistant thermoset for stability and structural integrity
- Trips to the center position
Copper-to-copper connections, calibrated for optimum trip performance, heat-resistant thermoset cases and covers, cemented calibration screw. may be used, when marked to accept, with american switch, arrow hart, bryant, general switch, gte, sylvania, most ite, murray, westinghouse type br, challenger, crouse-hinds. 15 to 30 a 14-8 cu or 12-8 al awg wire, 35 to 60 a 8-3 cu or 8-2 al awg wire, 70 to 100 a 6-1/0 cu or 4-1/0 al awg wire. ul listed, hacr rated. 120/240 v, 10,000 air. 1 in per pole (2 in total).
- 30 Amp 240 Volt
- Product Type
- Double Pole Circuit Breakers
- Part Number
- 094925005110, 783164012927
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsCircuit Breakers & Panel BoxesTHQL Type Breakers for General Electric
- Shipping Weight
- 13.28 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.