GE Electrical THQL1140 Q Line 1 Inch 40 Amp Interchangeable Breakerby GE Electrical
- Tin-plated copper stabs create a reliable, permanent and corrosion-resistant connections
- Calibration screw is cemented to prevent shifting
- Breaker case is made of heat-resistant thermoset for stability and structural integrity
- Trips to the center position
Copper-to-copper connections, calibrated for optimum trip performance, heat-resistant thermoset cases and covers, cemented calibration screw. type thql 1 in per pole. may be used, when marked to accept, with american switch, arrow hart, bryant, general switch, gte, sylvania, most ite, murray, westinghouse type br, challenger and crouse-hinds. 15 to 30 a 14 to 8 cu or 12 to 8 al awg wire, 35 to 60 a 8 to 3 cu or 8 to 2 al awg wire. ul listed, hacr rated. 1 in module, 120/240 v, 10,000 air.
- 40 Amp 120 Volt
- Product Class
- Circuit Breakers
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsCircuit Breakers & Panel BoxesTHQL Type Breakers for General Electric
- Shipping Weight
- 1.86 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.