GE Electrical THQL1120 Q Line 1 Inch 20 Amp Interchangeable Breakrby GE Electrical
- Tin-plated copper stabs create a reliable, permanent and corrosion-resistant connections
- Calibration screw is cemented to prevent shifting
- Breaker case is made of heat-resistant thermoset for stability and structural integrity
- Trips to the center position
Circuit breakers plug-in - single pole - type thql factory installed lugs"q line" 1 inch per pole amp rating=20 Copper-to-copper connections, calibrated for optimum trip performance, heat resistant thermoset cases and covers, cemented calibration screw. Type THQL - 1 inch per pole. May be used, when marked to accept, with American Switch, Arrow Hart, Bryant, General Sw itch, GTE, Sylvania, most ITE, Murray, Westinghouse Type BR, Challenger and Crouse-Hinds. 15 to 30 amp 14 - 8 Cu or 12 - 8 Al AWG wire, 35 to 60 amp 8 - 3 Cu or 8 - 2 Al AWG wire. UL Listed, HACR rated. 1 inch module, 120/240 volt; 10,000 AIR.
- 20 Amp 120 Volt
- Product Type
- Circuit Breakers
- Part Number
- 094925019759, 783164012866
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectonicsCircuit Breakers & Panel BoxesTHQL Type Breakers for General Electric
- Shipping Weight
- 6.24 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.