Gardner Bender HTP-1010 Silicone Self Sealing Tapeby Gardner Bender
- Fuses to itself in seconds, forms permanent mold in 24 hr at room temperature, within minutes with application of heat source
- Insulates split bolt installations, Y-splices, and outdoor electrical installations
- Maintains flexibility and water-tight sealing capacities at all temperature ranges
- Professional quality silicone rubber guideline wrapping tape provides versatile use as an insulator of all shapes of electrical conductors to 400 volts and as an insulator and sealant of high- and low-temperature surfaces
- Provides non-slip grips on sporting goods and other surfaces
- Temporarily repairs: auto radiator hoses, garden hoses, water pipes
Silicone tape self-sealing size in x 1 foot x 10 color=black Self-sealing silicone repair tape. Stretch, wrap, and protect or repair everything from leaky hoses, pipe insulation, electrical connections, tool handles, air ducts and cord/rope ends. Non-adhesive formula leaves no sticky residue. Waterproof and insulat e with no extra equipment or heat required. Stretches up to 300 percent of its original length with 60 ppi tear strength. Begins to bond immediately on contact with itself. Repositioning is not recommended after 2 minutes of contact, and the bond is perma nent within 24 hours. Operates and remains flexible from -60 degreesF (-51 degreesC) to 500 degreesF (260 degreesC).
- Product Type
- Repair Tapes
- 10 Foot
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectonicsElectrical Connectors, Splices, Ties & TapesElectrical Friction & Rubber Tape & Liquid Tape
- Shipping Weight
- 3.20 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.