Gardner Bender ECM MSI-1525T 15 Pack 1/2 Inch Insulated Staple (Case of 5)by Gardner Bender ECM
- Durable polyethylene insulator protects cables and helps prevent arc faults
- Steel construction provides strength
- Sharp, burr-free tips for easy starting and reduction in damage to wood
- Place staple over cable and install using a hammer
Cable staples insulated - heavy gauge steel professional quality carded card of 15 Use on 14/2 and 12/2, NM, BX, UF and other electrical cables up to 1/2 inches width. Made from high carbon steel. Cable protected by 1/2 inches diameter polyethylene insulation.
Insulated metal staples secure a large variety of cable types including NM, BX, MC, AC and UF cables. These staples offer a durable polyethylene insulating sheath to prevent arc faults if the staple is over-driven through a cable jacket. Strong steel constructed staples offer sharp, burr-free tips which easily bite into wood upon hammering and deter wood from splitting. Do not drive the staple beyond the insulation stops to achieve a clean insertion and secure wiring without damage to cable or wood. 1/2 in staples secure 2 conductor NO 12 and NO 14 non-metallic BX, MC, AC and UF cable. Use on NM, BX, UF and other electrical cables. Made from high carbon steel. Cable protected by polyethylene insulation.
- Product Class
- Cable Staples
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsStraps, Staples, Clamps & HangersCable Staples Insulated Metal NM UF & BX
- Shipping Weight
- 1.45 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.