Gardner Bender ECM MS-150 100 Pack 1/2 Inch Metal Stapleby Gardner Bender ECM
- Recessed head drives faster and protects cable insulation
- Pointed legs drive in straight to prevent splitting wood and feature sharp, burr-free tips offer easy starting
- Virtually oil-free for clean handling
- Drive in with a hammer
- Made from steel for strength
Cable staples metal - heavy gauge professional quality boxed size 1/2 inches x 1 box of 100 Two-wire staples fasten 2 and 3 conductor non-metallic cable. SIZE: 1/2 inches x 1 inch - For 2 conductor (No. 12 and No. 14) NM cable. SIZE: 9/16 inches x 1- 1/4 inches - For 3 conductor (No. 10 and No. 12) NM, BX, UF and other cable.
The Gardner Bender 1-1/4 in x 1/2 in graphite metallic steel staples for NM cables are designed to secure 14/2, 12/2 and 10/2 NM cables. These straight-driving, burr-free, steel staples feature sharper tips so the legs drive in straight without splitting wood and have recessed heads to protect cable jackets. Virtually oil-free for cleaner handling and engineered to contractor preferred length. Designed to be driven into wood with a hammer. Made in the USA. Two-wire staples fasten 2 and 3 conductor non-metallic cable. SIZE: 1/2" x 1 inch - For 2 conductor (No. 12 and No. 14) NM cable. SIZE: 9/16" x 1-1/4" - For 3 conductor (No. 10 and No. 12) NM, BX, UF and other cable.
- Product Type
- Cable Staples
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectonicsStraps, Staples, Clamps & HangersCable Staples NM Romex & BX Metal
- Shipping Weight
- 10.72 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.