Gardner Bender ECM LNW-1000 Wrench Locknut Steel 1in Blackby Gardner Bender ECM
- Locknut wrench solves the problem of tight spaces and fits the majority of UL locknuts
- Etched markings allow for easy identification, clearly marked tighten and loosen ends make usage a breeze
- Hooked tip latches onto locknut and maximizes turning leverage
- Durable lightweight tool fits easily in a pocket
Gardner Bender designed the innovative locknut wrench to end frustration. Specifically developed for tightening and loosening locknuts this wrench features a thin profile that makes those normally tight spaces a thing of the past. It can be used to loosen or tighten a locknut by rotating the wrench in the direction of the arrows clearly etched into both ends of it's sturdy steel construction. A specialty hooked tip latches onto the locknut and maximizes turning leverage. The GB locknut wrench is a reliable and durable addition to any tool box and with three sizes available you can rest assured that you have the size needed to fit the majority of UL locknuts you will encounter. Fits the majority of UL locknuts. Etched markings allow for easy identification, clearly marked tighten and loosen ends. Thin design allows easy maneuvering in tight locations. Durable steel construction. Hooked tip latches onto locknut and maximizes turn ing leverage.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsPlumbing ToolsWrenches - Basin & Sink
- Shipping Weight
- 3.84 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.