Gardner Bender ECM HST-187 4 Inch Heat Shrink Tubingby Gardner Bender ECM
- Strips and cuts solid and stranded wire
- Air cushion grips
- Embossed wire numbers for high visibility
- Includes looping hole for forming wire for screw terminals
- Excellent product to repair appliance, extension or small electronic cords that are exposing bare wire
- 600 V/mil dielectric strength
- 2:1 shrink ratio means tubing shrinks to 1/2 it's ID size
- Self-extinguishing tubing will not drip, crack or flow when heated to shrink temperatures
Heat shrink tubing polyolefin non-adhesive lined 4 inches length - carded id 3/16 inches card of 8 Tubing shrinks under heat application to insulate wiring up to half its diameter (finished). Also useful for repairing cords and covering tool handles. Flame retardant. Resists common fluids and solvents. Shrink temperature: 250 degrees F. 2 to 1 shrink r atio. 4 inches length. UL Listed, meets CSA requirements.
- Product Type
- Heat Shrink Tubing
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectonicsElectrical Connectors, Splices, Ties & TapesHeat Shrink Tubing
- Shipping Weight
- 4.80 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.