Gardner Bender ECM HST-125 4 Inch Heat Shrink Tubingby Gardner Bender ECM
- Provides excellent protection from mechanical abrasion and moisture
- Flame-retardant polyolefin construction resists common fluids and solvents
- Repairs, strengthens and protects cable insulation to ensure strong connections
- Ideal for general-purpose uses including adding perspiration-resistant grip to tool and sporting handles or sealing rope ends
- Excellent product to repair appliance, extension or small electronic cords that are exposing bare wire
- 600 V/mil dielectric strength
- 2:1 shrink ratio means tubing shrinks to 1/2 it's ID size
- Self-extinguishing tubing will not drip, crack or flow when heated to shrink temperatures
Heat shrink tubing polyolefin non-adhesive lined 4 inches length - carded id 1/8 inches card of 7 Tubing shrinks under heat application to insulate wiring up to half its diameter (finished). Also useful for repairing cords and covering tool handles. Flame retardant. Resists common fluids and solvents. Shrink temperature: 250 degrees F. 2 to 1 shrink r atio. 4 inches length. UL Listed, meets CSA requirements.
- Product Type
- Heat Shrink Tubing
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical Connectors, Splices, Ties & TapesHeat Shrink Tubing
- Shipping Weight
- 3.04 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).