Gardner Bender ECM GSW-SK Door Light Switchby Gardner Bender ECM
- Use to control lighting with the opening and closing of a door
- Normally-on/momentary-off, SPST circuitry turns lights on when the door opens
- Install in a doorjamb with a 1-1/4 in wide x 2-3/4 in high x 2 in deep mounting hole
Door light switches ac/dc 10 amp 125 volt - 10 amp 250 volt - 10 amp 277 volt - 1/2 hp 125/277 volt normally on - carded - grounded Push button switch with metal box, cover plate and mounting hardware to operate lights when door is opened. Mounts in door jam. Fits in 1.25 inches x 2.75 inches x 2.0 inches deep, approximate mounting hole. 6 inches wire leads. Lighting control: 16 amp at 125 volts AC, 10 amp a t 250 volts AC, 10 amp at 277 volts AC. Mechanical control: 1/2 HP at 125 - 277 volts AC. Normally on - grounded.
- Product Type
- Light Switches
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsIn Wall Switches & ReceptaclesDoor Frame Switches
- Shipping Weight
- 9.28 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).