Gardner Bender ECM GSE-402 Strap Staple, Polyethylene (Case of 6)by Gardner Bender ECM
- Polyethylene straps stabilized against UV rays and extreme cold withstand deterioration and breakage
- Service entrance staple strap staple
- Assembled in USA with components from USA and China
- Driving staples too firmly may damage insulation when used with non-metallic sheathed cable
- Not for use with portable cords
- Plastic insulated straps quickly and easily secure service entrance cable
2 pack, #4/0 seu cable staple, plastic, 2 drive nails card of 2 Plastic insulated straps secure service entrance cable. Electro-zinc plated nails. Cradles constructed of polyethylene. Straps stabilized against UV rays and extreme cold, withstands deterioration and breakage.
- Product Class
- Cable Straps
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsService Entrance FittingService Entrance Cable Straps
- Shipping Weight
- 1.01 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.