Gardner Bender ECM GBP-61N P-61n Wire Stripper, 20 to 8 Awg Solid, 22 to 10 Awg Stranded Stripping, #6-32, #8-32 Cutting Capacityby Gardner Bender ECM
- Cut, mild steel, brass, copper and aluminum
- Crimp insulated and non-insulated connectors
- Form/loop, long nose
- Ergonomic, curved, high leverage, cushioned handle design
- Forged steel construction, induction hardened cutting blade
- Easy-to-read laser etched permanent markings
Armoredge long nose wire strippers by gardner bender are designed to strip and cut solid and stranded wire. envisioned to provide the user with the ultimate comfort and control, these strippers offer symmetric ergonomic, cushioned handles. easy-to-read laser etched markings make it a snap to choose the right groove for the application, while the forged steel body and double bevel cutting blades offer superior corrosion and nick resistance. the long nose design allows the user to quickly loop wire ends to fit on screw terminals and the serrated plier nose makes quick work of grasping, gripping and pulling. cuts and rethreads bolt sizes 6-32 and 8-32. strip 20 to 8 awg solid and 10-22 stranded wire. crimp insulated and non-insulated connectors. with a wide array of outstanding features, this is an essential wire stripper for every toolbox.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical Tools & TestersCrimping & Wire Cutting Tools
- Shipping Weight
- 9.92 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.