Gardner Bender ECM ERB-WS Electrical Wiring Handbook 40Th Editionby Gardner Bender ECM
- How to book for do-it-yourself electrical installations around the home
- Common household wiring jobs featured throughout the book
- Easy-to-understand guidelines and illustrations
The Gardner Bender wiring simplified 44th edition is a comprehensive book that translates the National Electric Code rules into easy-to-understand explanations that help the both the pro and novice safely install wiring in homes. Organized into 4 parts getting started, the basics, wires, circuits and grounding, Installing service equipment and wiring, Special wiring situations and projects with clear explanations on how to complete any task. This updated book provides excellent guidance and won't leave you stranded in the dark.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Housewares, Cleaning & DisposablesBooks, Plans & VideosBlue Prints & Codes
- Shipping Weight
- 11.20 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.