Gardner Bender ECM 46-308M 8 Inch Natural Cable Tieby Gardner Bender ECM
- Adhesive backed
- Ultraviolet black (UVB) ties resist harmful light rays
- Patented double lock design has teeth on both sides of the tie
- Ensuring 50% greater strength than industry standards
- Made from durable 100 percentage nylon 6/6 material
- Ultraviolet black (UVB) ties resist harmful light rays - primarily for outdoor use
- Serviceable through temperatures -40 to 85 deg C (-40 to 185 deg F)
- UL recognized component listing E125869
- Meets UL 94V-2 flammability classification
Cable ties nylon doublelock standard - natural color 75 pounds tensile strength lgth 8 inches max bdl dia 2 inches max bdl dia 2 inches
Gardner Bender's patented double lock cable ties are designed for strength, durability and reliability. Ideal for all bundling purposes, wires, cables, hoses or ducts, you name it and these ties will bundle it. Made from durable 100% nylon 6/6 material, these ties feature our patented Double-lock design, with locking teeth on both sides of the tie and at the head ensuring a stronger connection and 50% greater tensile strength than the industry standard. The bent tip ensures easy insertion into the tie head while close serrations on both sides of the tie promote precise adjustment. The smooth radiused edges ensure easy"Slip" as you tighten while finger grips on the end ensure a secure and comfortable grip when hand tightening. Fastens wires, cables, hose and ducts. DoubleLock design ensures 50 percent more tensile strength than industry standards. Flexible Nylon material allows cable ties to remain serviceable through temperature ranges of 32 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit. Recogniz ed under component program of UL E125869. Meets flammability classification UL 94 V-2.
- Product Type
- Cable Ties
- 8 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical Connectors, Splices, Ties & TapesCable Ties 4 to 11 Inches
- Shipping Weight
- 3.58 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.