Gardner Bender ECM 45-515 Heavy Duty Cable Tie 15 Inch 120 Pound 10 Per Bagby Gardner Bender ECM
- Patented design with locking teeth on both sides of the tie ensure a stronger connection at the head
- Designed for rugged environments demanding high levels of tensile strength
- Lock tight without stretching or sliding
- Manufactured with one-piece, injection-molded construction to eliminate failure due to parts working loose or breaking off
- Raised ridges on the cable ties bent tips provide a secure grip
Cable ties nylon - heavy-duty natural 120 lb. Tensile strength - double lock lgth 15 inches max bdl dia 4 inches Fastens wires, cables, hose and ducts. Flexible Nylon material allows cable ties to remain serviceable through temperature ranges of -40 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit. Recognized under component program of UL, E125869. Meets flammability classification UL 94 V-2.
Heavy-duty zip ties are hard-wearing and designed for rugged industrial, automotive and farm applications demanding high levels of tensile strength and large bundle diameters. Permanently secured until you cut them off GB ties lock tight without stretching or sliding. Made from durable 100% nylon 6/6 material, these ties feature our patented double-lock design, with locking teeth on both sides of the tie and at the head ensuring a stronger connection and 50% greater tensile strength than the industry standard while the patented one-piece, injection-molded construction eliminates failure due to parts working loose or breaking off. Raised ridges on the cable ties bent tips are designed to provide a secure grip while requiring minimal effort to close and the strong locking head ensures the increased tensile strength you need. Ideal for ducts, temporary fencing, heavy equipment and vibration prone areas in both electric and non-electric applications, including home repairs, remodeling, kitchen or bathroom renovations in residential and commercial locations. When you've got a big job that demands a strong tie able to handle a large bundle diameter then count on Gardner? (r) Bender heavy-duty cable ties. Fastens wires, cables, hose and ducts. Flexible Nylon material allows cable ties to remain serviceable through temperature ranges of -40 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit. Recognized under component program of UL, E125869. Meets flammability classification UL 94 V-2.
- 120 Pounds
- Product Type
- Cable Ties
- 15 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical Connectors, Splices, Ties & TapesCable Ties 12 to 48 Inches
- Shipping Weight
- 2.42 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.