Gardner Bender ECM 25-1H1 Universal Wire Connector Tan 22 To 6 Wire Gaugeby Gardner Bender ECM
- Hex head design allows for automatic or manual installation without stress distortion
- Patented design can't be over torqued, strips out at UL torque
- 5/16 in or 7/16 in hex driver installation option
- Streamlined design for compact installations
- Square wire spring grabs and holds wires for secure connections
- Long skirt covers stripped wires
- Rated at 600 V max in building wire and at 1000 V max in lighting, fixtures/luminaries and signs
- Copper to copper connections only
These multi-range hex head connectors cover 95% of everyday applications making them the simple choice for all of your wire connection needs. don't worry about using a hex tool to install - you can't over torque this connector because it's patented hex head design strips out at ul torque saving the wires and your fingers. inside the connector a zinc-plated square wire spring ensures a secure connection that resists corrosion. the thermoplastic shell is designed for long-lasting strength and resists chemicals while the deep skirt supports smooth wire entry and coverage of stripped wires.
- Product Class
- Wire Caps
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical Connectors, Splices, Ties & TapesTwist Wire Connectors Tan
- Shipping Weight
- 3.84 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).