Gardner Bender ECM 19-006 Wiregard Twist On Wire Connectors Red 18 To 10 Gaugeby Gardner Bender ECM
- Designed to require fewer turns to reach required torque and meet or exceed UL pull out and dielectric test requirements
- Square-wire zinc-plated spring instantly adjusts to the shape and size of the splice
- Flame-retardant properties resist heat distortion up to 221 deg F
- High-dielectric shell features deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire
- Rated at 600 V max in building wire and at 1000 V max in lighting, fixtures/luminaries and signs
- Copper to copper connections only
Wiregard??? twist-on wire connectors are designed for general-purpose applications requiring the connection of 2 or more copper wires. wiregard??? connectors feature a straight type polypropylene shell with side knurling for an easy grip. the inner spring is zinc-plated to resist corrosion and has a tight square profile to make quick secure contact with wires and ensure connections with positive continuity. these all-purpose connectors require fewer turns to meet required torque and meet or exceed ul pull out and dielectric test requirements. the tough thermoplastic shell shields against environmental extremes and resists chemical action from hydrocarbons, diluted acid or alkaline solutions. the high-dielectric shell also features a deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire. flame-retardant properties resist heat distortion up to 221 deg f. color coded for quick and easy size selection.
- Product Type
- Wire Caps
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical Connectors, Splices, Ties & TapesTwist Wire Connectors Red Wire Caps
- Shipping Weight
- 4.32 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.