Gardner Bender 46-206 6 Inch Natural Cable Tieby Gardner Bender
- Made from durable nylon 6/6 material
- Meets UL 94V-2 flammability classification
- Patented Double Lock design has teeth on both sides of the tie, ensuring 50% greater strength than industry standards
- Serviceable through temperatures -40 to 85 deg C (-40 to 185 deg F)
- UL recognized component listing E125869
- Ultraviolet black (UVB) ties resist harmful light rays - primarily for outdoor use
100 pack, 6 inch white nylon cable tie, 30 pound tensile strength, minimum bundle size 1/16 inch, maximum bundle size 1-3/8 inch, tie width 0.14 inch. Ul registered Fastens wires, cables, hose and ducts. DoubleLock design ensures 50 percent more tensile strength than industry standards. Flexible Nylon material allows cable ties to remain serviceable through temperature ranges of -40 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit. Recogni zed under component program of UL, E125869. Meets flammability classification UL 94 V-2.
- 100 Pack
- Product Type
- Cable Ties
- 6 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical & LightingElectrical Connectors, Splices, Ties & TapesCable Ties 4 to 11 Inches
- Shipping Weight
- 4.80 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.