Gardner Bender 46-104 4 Inch Natural Cable Tieby Gardner Bender
- Made from durable nylon 6/6 material
- Meets UL 94V-2 flammability classification
- Serviceable through temperatures -40 to 85 deg C (-40 to 185 deg F)
- UL recognized component listing E125869
- Ultraviolet black (UVB) ties resist harmful light rays - primarily for outdoor use
100 pack, nylon, double lock 18 pounds tensile strength, 0.13 inch width, 0.055 inch thickness, self locking pack of 100 Fastens wires, cables, hose and ducts. Flexible Nylon material allows cable ties to remain serviceable through temperature ranges of -40 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit. Recognized under component program of UL, E125869. Meets flammability classification UL 94 V-2. 18 pound tensile strength.
- 100 Pack
- Product Type
- Cable Ties
- 4 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical & LightingElectrical Connectors, Splices, Ties & TapesCable Ties 4 to 11 Inches
- Shipping Weight
- 1.76 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.