Freud PB-001 Precision Shear 1/4 Inch Forstner Bitby Freud
- Razor-sharp serrated edge for fast and flawless cutting
- Quality forged construction for extended life
- Ultra-sharp spur to ensure an accurate starting hole
- Steep angled cutting edges, produce holes that are smooth and flat and create chisel-like curls for fast, clean chip removal
1/4 inch shank 1/4 inch x 3-1/2 inch overall length. Precision Shear Forstner Bits feature a double-ground, razor-sharp serrated edge that slices throughout the rotation of the bit for less splintering and chipping, producing flawless flat-bottom holes. This unique geometric design has multiple cutting edges that produce greater shearing action, allowing for faster rotational speeds and more efficient cutting. Competitive Forstner Bit designs produce small chips and dust that collect in the cutting area, increasing friction and heat, thus causing the bit to dull quickly. Those designs also create holes with rough edges that require sanding. In addition Precision Shear Forstner Bits has serrated edges.
Razor sharp serrated edge for fast and flawless cutting, 3-1/2", hardened steel body for longer life, ultra sharp spur to ensure an accurate starting hole, steep angled cutting edge to produce chisel-like curls, forged construction for extended life.
- Product Type
- Forstner Drill Bits
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockForstner Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 2.72 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.