Freud DS0612CF Steel Demon Reciprocating Saw Blade, 2 in W, 6 in L, 12 Tpi, Carbide Cutting Edgeby Freud
- High-performance carbide for greater durability and up to 50x cutting performance in thin metal conduit and tubing
- Optimized 12 TPI tooth geometry cuts out rework by producing clean, smooth cuts
- Enhanced carbide to blade connection for extreme impact resistance
- 1 in oversized blade body provides stability and rigidity required for straighter cuts with less vibration
- Perma-SHIELD (r) resists heat build-up by protecting the blade against gumming and corrosion
The latest addition to diablo's steel demon (r) carbide reciprocating blade family is the industry's first carbide teeth blade for thin metal conduit and tubing. a proprietary high-performance carbide formulation extends the cutting life up to 50 times longer, making this the most efficient cutting solution in thin metal conduit and tubing applications. the blade's optimized tooth count effortlessly rips through thin metals with ease, producing clean cuts that require virtually no rework. a 1 in blade body height provides the rigidity and stability needed for straight cuts with less vibration.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesReciprocating Saw Blades
- Shipping Weight
- 6.24 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.