Freud DS0609CGP Diablo Reciprocating Saw Blade, 6 in L, 6/9 Tpi, Carbide Cutting Edgeby Freud
- Patented variable tooth technology provides faster cuts with less vibration
- Unique plunge tip design enables faster and easier plunging
- Perma-shield non-stick coated for less gumming and friction
- 1 in demolition body delivers straighter cuts with less vibration
Diablo's new demo demon carbide general-purpose reciprocating blades are the first on the market specifically designed for both wood and metal. these blades include exclusive features that deliver unmatched 50x longer life in both wood and metal cutting applications. with an oversized blade body, patented variable tooth design and perma-shield (r) non-stick coating, this blade is ideal for cutting nail-embedded wood and demolition thick metal applications with a 1/8 to 3/8 in thickness.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesReciprocating Saw Blades
- Shipping Weight
- 6.24 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.