Freud DS0332BF5 Reciprocating Saw Blade, 3-1/4 in L, 32 Tpi, Bi-Metal Cutting Edgeby Freud
- Up to 5x longer cutting life versus standard bi-metal blades
- Compact blade body and puncture tip for easily engaging material without additional tools
- Higher tooth count with smaller gullets for easier cuts and less vibration
- Ultra hardened edge increases the hardness of the cutting edge to a Rockwell hardness of HRC 62 versus HRC 55 for standard blades
- Perma-SHIELD? (r) resists heat build-up by protecting the blade against gumming and corrosion
Diablo's new 3-1/4 in 32 tpi hvac/ductwork bi-metal reciprocating saw blades are specifically designed for the trades to deliver maximum performance in thin metal cutting applications. an ultra hardened cutting edge delivers up to 5x longer life than those of standard blades. the compact blade body and fast puncture tip design allow users to easily engage in the material without additional tools. a higher tooth count configuration and small gullets enables the blades to quickly slice through thin metals with ease while limiting excessive vibration. perma-shield? (r) non-stick coating prevents gumming and friction in metal cutting.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesReciprocating Saw Blades
- Shipping Weight
- 1.92 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.