Freud DMAPLCC1110 Core Bit, 3-7/8 in Dia, Thin Wall, Sds Plus Shankby Freud
- Carbide teeth withstand impact and high-heat applications for superior life and productivity versus standard core bits
- Carbide teeth produce fast, clean holes
- Ejector holes for easy core removal
- Compatible with Diablo SDS Plus pilot bits and extensions
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded SDS Plus rotary hammers
Diablo's sds plus thin wall core bit range provide one of the fastest and longest lasting coring solutions on the market for concrete applications. optimized with a unique brazing and hardening process, the carbide tips extends life and productivity, allowing users to drill fast, clean holes. two ejector holes provide, if needed, easy removal of core. optimized for maximum performance in corded and cordless sds plus rotary hammers.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockSDS Hammer Chisels, Cutters & Points
- Shipping Weight
- 2.57 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.