Freud DMAPL2180 Hammer Drill Bit, 5/16 Inch By 6 in Oal, Percussion, 4-Flute, Sds Plus Shank (Case of 5)by Freud
- Diablo made Dura-Carbide (tm) withstands impact and high-heat applications, dramatically extending life versus standard hammer bits
- Peak Point Tip design for aggressive starts that produce clean, fast holes
- Optimized brazing and hardening process extends life of carbide tips and increases productivity
- Optimized 4-flute design removes dust faster, keeping the carbide tips cooler for ultimate strength and durability
Diablo's sds plus 2-cutter carbide tipped hammer bits provide one of the fastest and longest lasting drilling solutions on the market for concrete. optimized with a unique brazing and hardening process, the carbide tips extends life and productivity, allowing users to drill fast, accurate holes. the peak point tip design allows for aggressive starts that produce clean, fast holes for common sized anchors. optimized for maximum performance in corded and cordless sds plus rotary hammers.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockSDS Rotary Hammer Drill Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 14.40 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.